Data Privacy / Data Security / Data Backup:
Data privacy and data sercurity have a significantly high value, which you can see in the following:
- All data are stored on servers whithin germany.
- All existing directives of the Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG) are strictly adhered to.
- The collected data will be used exclusively for the purposes stated in the description of services.
- Passing on or selling data through the operator to third parties is not taking place.
- The input data can (besides the system administrator) eclusively be viewed by users, that you respectively assign access rights to on your own responsibility.
- CCalendardoes not link the data with other data sources, but is a standalone application exclusively for the desired appointment communication.
- The whole service of CCalendar can be used via encrypted data communication with the SSL protocol. Therefore simply https:// when loading the CCalendar.
- The SSL encryption is based on a 256 bit key length:
- All data is backed-up in a 3 hours interval for short term restoration.
- Furthermore there is a backup system under backup.ckalender.de, where you can access the backed-up data of the previous day in reading mode in case of emergency.
- Beyond our system data backup you can proactively backup data any time for archiving or different further processing own your own with the data export module.