- The service is offered as realised. We try our best to optimally design the service for a most broad clientele and are open for suggestions. However, there is no right for individual changes.
We try our best to provide a high level of service availability on our part. Nevertheless, it may, to a very limited extent, be needed from time to time to shut down the server temporarily for maintenance or updates.
There is no claim for refund for down-time because of maintenance or technical malfunction, in particular by third parties (Server-Hosts, supply interruption, etc.).
Sending the appointments as an e-mail is done automatically via internet. So it cannot be excluded, that an e-mail notification does not reach its destination because of several different criteria (partly supply interruption, virus-scanner, spam-filters, not available mailboxes, ...). Therefore we assume no liability.
- CCalendar uses Cookie-technology for site-navigation und for storing individual user-settings.
- CCalendar uses Google-Analytics-technology on the describing-sites (not on the internal calendar-sites) for statistc-purpose.
- All effective guidelines of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, german Data Protection Act) are met. The collected data is exclusively used for the specified purpose. The operator will not pass on or sell the data.
Publication of appointment dates e.g. with the homepage module is done in your own responisbility.
- The database with appointments is saved four times a day. For eventual loss because of technical problems we assume no liability.
- Expired appointments are displayed and held available in the system for exactly 3 years from expiration date. After that period the appointment data is deleted from the system automatically. (Please note: Till 2015-12-31 the derivation-time has been 2 years.)
- The operator reserves the right to, if applicable, stop the service after notification within three months.
- It is forbidden to insert contents that, with their meaning, aim or purpose seek to damage or spread malicious views. This includes in particular material containing pornography, glorifying violence, anti-christian content, as well as material conveying content which violates human dignity or rights.
- It is prohibited to resell the technical service provided by CCalendar in the same or a similar form or to integrate the system to third-party systems. Exceptions to this require our explicit written approval.
- The maximum number of users is 250 accounts per organization. Exceptions to this need our explicit approval / release.
- The support for CCalendar is done solely by e-mail to keep costs for you as low as possible.
- In the event of non-compliance we reserve the right to suspend and, as the case may be, prosecute users and organisations without reimbursement.
As of 2017-05-24
What user means:
"CCalendar was perfectly introduced and became an essential instrument for planning. It will definitely be extended."